Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Motocross World Online, please read carefully and make sure you understand our terms and conditions for online trading. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the contact details listed on this website.
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to the official Motocross World Ltd website www.motocrossworld.com also called Motocross World Online. Motocross World, Motocross World Online and MXW Racing are the trading names of Motocross World Ltd, a company registered in England (No. 3059674), whose registered office is at 19 Arches Business Centre, Mill Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1QW, United Kingdom.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing the Website and accepting the Company’s Terms and Conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
The following Terms and Conditions, together with any documents that expressly incorporate by reference these “Terms and Conditions”, govern your access to and the use of the Website, applying to all transactions, content, functionality and services offered on or through the Website, whether as a guest or a registered user. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Provider may update the content of this Website from time to time, but the content in not necessarily complete or up to date at any point. Any of the material or services provided on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and Motocross World Ltd is under no obligation to update such a material or service.
Access and Account Security
Motocross World Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or product we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion and without prior notice. We will not be liable if for any reason part of the Website or the entire Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we might restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to some or all users, including registered users.
Unless otherwise stated, the services, information and products featured on the Website are only available within the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended for, but not restricted to, the use of the United Kingdom market. Although the Company provides for the international market, variations of the content, services and products might not be available. The Company does not warrant that the services from this Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, if accessed from any other country than the United Kingdom. By using this Website and the services it provides, you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
You agree that information you provide for registration and accessing your account will be used only by you and not shared with other parties or entities. Treating this information as confidential is your duty and you must contact us immediately if an unauthorised user is accessing your account. You must also notify us of any other security breach you may encounter during the time you are using the Website. We trust you to securely log off at the end of each session with the Website and take extra precautions when accessing the Website or any content from the Website through a public or shared computer.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United Kingdom or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Owners and/or Provider, any of their employee or employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Owners and/or Provider, may harm the Owners and/or Providers or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Waiver and Severability
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this Agreement or any. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective, unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both parties.
Compliance with Laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Failure by us to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
To comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, we reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to operate our systems properly or to protect our Customers and ourselves. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of the Website or our services.
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
The information of Motocross World Online is provided on a “as is “basis, which means that to the fullest extent permitted by the lay, the Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to the Website and its content or which is or may be provided by affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions on the Website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages.
In no event will the Owners and Provider, their affiliates or licensors, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any websites linked to it, any content of the Website or such other websites, or any services or items obtained through the Website or such other website. That includes, but is not limited to, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue or profits, loss of business or anticipative savings, loss of use, goodwill, data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The Company, however, does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.